Sunday, February 16, 2014

Garden Void

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11790193/?claim=amxzdu9y5b9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


My garden desires are getting the better of me.

When we originally set out and got our garden up and running, I thought we would be spending hours with upkeep. Between watering, weeding, pruning, and feeding I thought for sure I might be feeling a little overwhelmed at this point. I now see overwhelmed would be a large exaggeration. Underwhelmed is more like it. Truth be told my expectations were probably a little off seeing as we only planted a 4'x8' raised bed, not some huge acre garden. But that's neither here nor there. 

It's just that I got myself all psyched for really getting into my new project. I was ready for it. Inspired almost. So instead of hovering over my bed like some crazy person wishing for something to happen, I decided to plant some herbs in some pots to fill my garden void.

Rosemary, basil, and parsley.

I'm hoping these babies provide some sort of garden entertainment for me until the other things really come in. 

At the least, maybe I can make some pesto?

Wishful thinking ahead, 
Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment